KPT/JPS (FA0192) 1/16
Pathway To Health Sciences Degrees At IMU
The Foundation in Science is specially created for students who are interested to further studies in the field of health sciences. The programme is developed in collaboration between KBU International College (KBU) and International Medical University (IMU). The Foundation in Science is a 12-month programme with assessments comprising of 50% coursework and 50% final examination.
WHY KBU IS YOUR No.1 CHOICE
- Strong collaboration with Malaysia’s first private medical educational institution, International Medical University (IMU).
- Foundation in Science programme is developed with input from IMU and taught at KBU.
- Focuses on subjects like Biology, Chemistry, English for Health Sciences, Physics and Mathematics which are essential for health science students.
- Eligibility to take up one of the twelve undergraduate programmes offered at IMU.
- Excellent team of dedicated lecturers & stimulative learning environment
January, April, July
MQA Compulsory Subjects*
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A / B
- Pengajian Islam / Pendidikan Moral
- Pengajian Malaysia
*All Malaysian students are required to take 3 MQA Compulsory Subjects that include Bahasa Kebangsaan A, Malaysian Studies, and Islamic Studies (for Muslims) or Moral Education (for non-Muslims). Malaysian students are required by MQA to pass all these 3 subjects to qualify for their awards. MQA Compulsory Subjects are optional for all International Students.