- Electrical & Electronic Engineering/Telecommunications Engineering
- Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics
- Interior Architecture & Design
- Management / Business Studies
- English Language
- MPU / MPW
(Moral Education, Ethics, Islam Studies, TITAS/Bahasa Kebangsaan)
Applicants with PhD qualifications are preferred but applicants with a Master’s degree in the relevant field would be considered.
Applicants for the above post (1.8) must possess at least a Master’s degree in the relevant field and preferably have teaching experiences in these subjects.
ASSISTANT CORPORATE COMMUNICATION MANAGER
- 4-5 years working experience in related functions.
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Good communication skills
- Good public-speaking skills
- Good PR skills, able to organise and take charge of events and activities
HUMAN RESOURCES EXECUTIVE
- Able to handle recruitment, payroll, training, compensation and benefits
- Develop, implement and execute of HR programs and activities
- Apply work passes and maintain employee database
- Degree in Human Resource Management/Administration or its equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience in HR is preferred
- Possess a degree in any discipline.
- Positive thinker, proactive and result oriented
- Willing to travel and possess a valid driving license.
- Two or three years working experience in similar position is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Mandarin is an advantage.
Prospects for advancement are excellent for the right candidates. Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please submit curriculum vitae with a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r), contact numbers, current and expected salary, not later than 30 April 2014 to :
KBU International College
No 1, Persiaran Bukit Utama, Bandar Utama
47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
or fax to 7727 2733
or e-mail to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.